Achievements of Shashidhar B K Spine surgeon, Bangalore, India
1.AO Spine Scoliosis Week – National Delegate 2018
2.Scoliosis Research Society Robert Winter fellowship, USA 2016
3. Euro spine travel grant 2015
4. Scoliosis Research Society Global Outreach educational scholarship, USA 2015
5. Best paper award at Bangalore Orthopedic Society monthly meet May 2015 at Bangalore for-Extended posterior circumferential decompression for dorsal spine tuberculosis – Technical
6. MI-TLIF – A Tailor Made Solution for Failed Back Spine Surgery. ASSICON 2015, Pune- Selected for VTI Gold medal paper.
7. A.S.S.I. Spine travelling fellowship for 2015
8. Sicot meets Sicot fellowship 2014, Germany
9. Awarded second prize for the paper minimal invasive tlif vs. Open TLIF: is less more? At the Karnataka orthopaedic association conference [KOACON 2014], held at Bangalore
10. Indo American Spine Alliance[IASA] visiting fellowship 2014 May, New York, USA
11. Tohoku university visiting fellowship 2014 march, Sendai, Japan
12. Department of biotechnology [DBT] scholarship to attend Sicot 2011 xxv triennial world congress, 6 to 9 September 2011, Prague.
12. Awarded degree of IAPC certification course by the Indian Association of Palliative care (roll number-01 108 10 02) November 2010 batch.